Welcome to Farmland Park!
Farmland Animal Park is an 18-acre family farm located in the beautiful Wyncoop Creek Valley of Chemung. It has one mile of roads for you to stroll through visiting a variety of animals, while enjoying the peaceful country setting. Some of the animals you can expect to see are horses, cows, llamas, pigs, goats, sheep, chickens, turkeys, ducks, peacocks, emus, and donkeys along with their babies. You will also enjoy the creek that runs through the park and the pond that inhabits animals on its island.
In addition, we offer pony rides on Bandit. You can also stop along the way to feed the animals. Or maybe your family would like to enjoy a wagon ride through the park. Other activities new for this season are paddle boat rides and chicken egg picking. We also feature haunted hayrides every October. You and your family can also sit down, grab a bite to eat or an ice cream at our snack bar and enjoy the scenery.
Farmland Animal Park is a great, wholesome place that people of all ages will enjoy and want to visit again and again. Please join us for a day of fun and memories for all.
Check out our animals on the farm - click here to see photos
Bring your class to Farmland Animal Park for a trip that is safe, clean, educational and fun for children of all ages.
You can create your own school trip! Here’s what we offer.
Guided Teaching Tour of Animals
* Tractor ride takes students throughout the park
* Guide will stop and discuss animals
* Tour is fun and educational for the children
Children can experience animals up close
* Children can get close to the animals so they can pet & feed them
* Children can experience a ride on a pony
* Pony rental is available
* Large covered pavilion area with seating up to 200 people?
* Lunch packages available
Contact Dave at (607)529-3371 for details or to book your next school trip.
* Pony Ride - click here to see photos
* Horse Ride
* Tractor Hayride - click here to see photo
Run every Saturday & Sunday every hour on the hour and weekdays by request.
* Feeding the animals - click here to see photos
* Chicken egg picking
* Greased Pig contest - seasonal - click here to see photos
* Pudgie's delivers to see their menu Here
* Gas grills available for parties, Family reunions Receptions Etc...
* You are welcome to bring in your own food.
* Concession stand- will serve snacks such as hotdogs, hot pretzels,
nachos, soft ice cream and many other goodies.
* All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
* No littering
* No climbing on fences
* No swearing
* No alcoholic beverages allowed in park
* No dogs
Contact Us at Farmland Park!
940 Wyncoop Creek Rd.
Chemung, NY 14825
607- 529 - 3371
© Farmlandanimalpark.com 2008
Designed by StarryVisionStudios